File No. 10/03/2021-NCLT
NATIONAL COMPANY LAW TRIBUNAL
6th Floor, Block-3,
CGO Complex, Lodhi Road,
New Delhi- 110003
Dated: 31st December 2021
1. In partial modification of the earlier notifications/ guidelines/circulars issued by the National Company Law Tribunal regarding the functioning of the NCLT Benches across the country during Covid-19 pandemic period and taking note of the present spike of Covid-19 and its variant, the guidelines of the Government of India and the various States Governments, imposing certain restrictions, regulations etc. the need to issue the present notification as temporary measures as become imperative.
2. The Government of India and the various State Governments have reported spike of Covid-19 and its variant. The NCT of Delhi has issued Yellow Alert and it governs the National Capital territory of Delhi. Other State Governments have also taken note of the spike of the new variant and have issued certain guidelines/restrictions. In view of the above, in order to ensure the safety of the Members of the Bar, Party in persons, Officers and staff of registry of all the NCLT Benches the present notification is issued as a temporary measure.
3. This notification is issued in partial modification of earlier notification as applicable to the effect that the mode of hearing of cases will be virtual and filing of case will be by e-filing mode (SOP).
4. The Hon’ble President, NCLT is pleased to direct all NCLT Benches to take up hearing by virtual mode as indicated above from the period 03.01.2022 to 31.01.2022.
5. This notification is subject to review and modification from time to time, if situation warrants.
6. This notification is issued as approved by Hon’ble President NCLT.
(Siddharth J. Parmar)
1. P.S. to Hon’ble President, National Company Law Tribunal, New Delhi.
2. Hon’ble Members, National Company Law Tribunal.
3. Secretary, National Company Law Tribunal:
4. PS to Director, (Sh. Amar Singh Meena) Ministry of Corporate Affairs, New Delhi.
5. JR/DR/AR of National Company Law Tribunal, Principal Bench, New Delhi/Kolkata/Mumbai/Chennai/Ahmedabad/Allahabad/Bengaluru/Chandigarh/Guwahati/Hyderabad/Jaipur/Cuttack/Kochi/Amaravati/ Indore.
6. NCLT web site/ Notice Board.
7 . The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, ITO, New Delhi.
8. The Institute of Company Secretaries of India, ICSI, House 22,Institutional Area, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003.
9. The Institute of Cost Accountants of India, CMA Bhawan, 3 Institutional Area, Lodhi Road. New Delhi-1 10003.
10. All Bar Councils.
Go to Notifications and Circulars Dashboard