An Appeal can be filed under Sec. 61 of the Code when the Adjudicating Authority rejects a Resolution Plan- Panch Tatva Promoters Pvt. Ltd. vs. GPT Steel Industries Ltd. & Ors. – NCLAT

In order to access this content you need to login to your account. In case you are not a subscriber, Subscribe here.