File No. 25/02/2023-NCLT
NATIONAL COMPANY LAW TRIBUNAL
6th Floor, Block-3,
CGO Complex, Lodhi Road,
New Delhi- 110003
Dated: 3rd April 2023
It is brought to the attention of all stakeholders that Regulation 20(1A) has been inserted in the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (Information Utilities) Regulations, 2017 vide Notification No. IBBI/2022-23/GN/REG085, dated 14th June, 2022. It reads as follows:
20. Acceptance and receipt of information.
[(IA) (Before filing an application to initiate corporate insolvency resolution process under section 7 or 9, as the case may be, the creditor shall file the information of default, with the information utility and the information utility shall process the information for the purpose of issuing record of default in accordance with regulation 21.]
2. In view of the aforesaid, all the Petitioner(s) of section 7 and 9 under the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016 are requested to comply with the above Regulations and produce the record of Information Utility (NeSL certificate) at the earliest for effective hearing of their cases.
This issues with the approval of Hon’ble President, NCLT.
1. P.S. to Hon’ble President, National Company Law Tribunal, New Delhi.
2. Hon’ble Members, National Company Law Tribunal.
3. NCLT web site/ Notice Board.
Go to Notifications and Circulars Dashboard