What is IBC Laws’s Corporate Plan & It’s benefits: In corporate iPlan, you can access Insolvency Module as well as you will be able to assign the plan to your sub-ordinates/partners/employee(say Sub-Account). You can change/remove/add sub-account subject to maximum limit for which you have paid. You also enhance limit with additional payment. The plan is initially available for one year. You will get it at discounted price compare to Individual Plan. For Individual Plan, click here.
Minimum Requirement: The Plan is available for minimum 3 accounts or more (including Corporate Account).
Price: Price will be charged per user basis including Corporate Account (i.e. Total sub-account plus Corporate Account x discounted price)
How to Subscribe: Email to email@example.com or WhatsApp for Corporate Account. You will receive Registration Link and Price. Please send following minimum details in the mail/WhatsApp:
- Business Name
- Contact person Name, email address and Mobile No. (Prefer WhatsApp)
- Total nos. of accounts/user will be activated (including Corporate Account). Price will be charges per user including Corporate Account user.
Managing Sub-accounts as the Corporate iPlan holder
After you subscribes for corporate plan, you will be able to see a new link option at : Go to Login/Logout Menu > User Dashboard > Account page > Subscriptions tab. This link option is called “Sub Accounts” and will look like this for you as the corporate member:
Clicking on that link “Sub-Accounts” will reveal the corporate account information for that subscription like the image below:
X of X Sub Accounts Used – Here, the user will see how many of their allocated sub-accounts have been used. An example may be: 10 of 20 Sub Accounts Used.
Add Sub Account: – Clicking button ” Add Sub-Account” will reveal a form with the following details:
Guide to add new user/sub-account:
- Existing Username: You as the corporate user can use this entry form to put the username of an existing user on site to add that user under their corporate membership. The field does not support entry of the user’s email, or move an existing user if they are currently associated with another corporate account.
– OR –
(under this header, your corporate user can use the entries to create a new IBC Laws user to be added under their account)
- Username: (Required) Used to enter the username that will be associated with the sub-account. Please note that usernames cannot be changed once submitted, so it’s important that this is entered correctly.
- Email: (Required) Enter the email to be associated with the sub-account. The new members welcome email will be sent to this email if that option is enabled below.
- First Name: (Optional) Used to enter the first name of the user as needed.
- Last Name: (Optional) Used to enter the last name of the user as needed.
- Send NEW members the welcome email: (Optional) Check the checkbox next to this option to send the sub-account Welcome Email with user guide.
Search Sub Accounts – You as the Corporate account can use this search bar to search for sub-accounts in the table below it instead of manually searching each page. For best results, search by username or email.
Sub Accounts table – Here, you as the corporate account user will be able to see all sub-accounts associated with their Corporate Account. The table will show the sub-account’s username, email, first name, last name, and also give the option to manually remove any sub-accounts with the “Remove” link next to each entry.
Export Sub Accounts – Clicking on this option just below the sub-accounts table will export all sub-accounts associated with the Corporate Account user.
Signup URL – This is a simple URL that the Corporate Account user can copy and send to anyone they would like to subscribe under their membership. Use the clipboard icon to easily copy it.
Need any assistance, free to contact us