File No. 25/02/2022-NCLT
NATIONAL COMPANY LAW TRIBUNAL
6th Floor, Block-3,
CGO Complex, Lodhi Road,
New Delhi- 110003
Dated: 25th July 2022
It is directed that report of the IRP (Interim Resolution Professional)/RP (Resolution Professional) /Liquidator should be filed as a separate interlocutory application and numbered for listing.
This issues with the approval of Hon’ble President, NCLT.
- P.S. to Hon’ble President, National Company Law Tribunal, New Delhi.
- Hon’ble Members, National Company Law Tribunal.
- Secretary, National Company Law Tribunal, New Delhi.
- JR/DR/AR of National Company Law Tribunal, Principal Bench, New Delhi/Kolkata/Mumbai/Chennai/Ahmedabad/Allahabad/Bengaluru/Chandigarh/Guwahati/Hyderabad/Jaipur/Cuttack/ Kochi/Amaravati/ Indore.
- PS to Director (Sh. Amar Singh Meena) Ministry of Corporate Affairs, New Delhi.
- NCLT web site/ Notice Board.
- The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, ITO, New Delhi.
- The Institute of Company Secretaries of India, ICSI. House 22, Institutional Area, Lodhi Road, New Delhi — 110003.
- The Institute of Cost Accountants of India, CMA Bhawan, 3 Institutional Area, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003
- Corporate Law Adviser, 158, Basant Enclave, Palam Road, New Delhi-110057.
- All Bar Councils.
Go to Notifications and Circulars Dashboard