General Circular No. 13/2015
Government of India
Ministry of Corporate Affairs
5th Floor, A-Wing, Shastri Bhawan
Dr. Rajendra Prasad Road, New Delhi-110001.
Subject: Extension for a period of one month for the High Level Committee on CSR – reg.
A High level Committee was constituted to suggest measures for improved monitoring of the implementation of Corporate Social Responsibility policies by the companies under Section 135 of the Companies Act, 2013, vide OM of even no. dated 03.02.2015. The Committee has been granted extension of another one month with the approval of Hon’ble Union Minister for Corporate Affairs to submit its report by 22.09.2015.
2. This issues with the approval of Hon’ble Union Minister for Corporate Affairs.
1. Shri Anil Baijal, Former Secretary to Govt. of India, New Delhi.
2. Prof. Deepak Nayyar, Professor (Emeritus), Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi.
3. Shri Kiran Karnik, Former President (NASSCOM), New Delhi.
4. Shri Onkar S Kanwar, Chairman & Managing Director, Apollo Tyres Ltd.
5. Shri Madhukar Gupta, Additional Secretary, Department of Public Enterprises.
6. Shri Pritam Singh, Additional Secretary, Ministry of Corporate Affairs.
Copy for information to:
1. PS to Hon’ble Minister of Corporate Affairs.
2. PPS to Secretary, MCA.
3. PS to JS(M)/JS (B)/ EA/JS (K)/JS (AC)/DII (NS)/DII (AS).
4. All Regional Directors/ Registrar of Companies, MCA.
Act wise amended Rules and Regulations are available here: Click here for Rules & Regulation Dashboard.
For Notifications and Circulars, click here.
For bare acts, click here.
Go to Notifications and Circulars Dashboard