File No. 25/02/2023-NCLT
NATIONAL COMPANY LAW TRIBUNAL
6th Floor, Block-3,
CGO Complex, Lodhi Road,
New Delhi- 110003
Dated: 4th August 2023
Processing petitions/ applications/ additional documents through E-filing was made mandatory in NCLT, Delhi w.e.f 01/03/2020. It is, however, seen that petitions/application filed in the E-Filing system prior to 30/06/2023 are pending in the system, without any follow up. A list of such cases are given in Annexure- A, B & C to this notice.
Hence, by way of this notice, all parties/representatives/advocates/applicants are informed to take follow up action on the pending petition/application/additional documents and prosecute the same, if it is necessary, failing which all such documents/petitions/applications/additional documents etc. filed in the E-Filing system prior to 30/06/2023 will be treated as not pursued and archived after a period of 21 days from the date of this notice. No further notice will be given.
The concerned are requested to take follow up action within the period of 21 days from the date of this notice.
This issues with the approval of Hon’ble President, NCLT.
- P.S. to Hon’ble President, National Company Law Tribunal, New Delhi.
- Hon’ble Members, National Company Law Tribunal.
- Secretary, National Company Law Tribunal.
- JR/DR/AR of National Company Law Tribunal, Principal Bench, New Delhi/ Kolkata/Mumbai/Chennai/Ahmedabad/Allahabad/Bengaluru/Chandigarh/Guwahati/Hyderabad/Jaipur/Cuttack/ Kochi/Amaravati/Indore.
- PS to Director, (Sh. Amar Singh Meena) Ministry of Corporate Affairs, New Delhi.
- NCLT web site/ Notice Board.
- The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, ITO, New Delhi.
- The Institute of Company Secretaries of India, ICSI, House 22, Institutional Area, Lodhi Road, New Delhi — 110003.
- The Institute of Cost Accountants of India, CMA Bhawan, 3 Institutional Area, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
- All Bar Councils
Disclaimer: Brief about the decision, summary of case laws, case laws notes, case reference etc. are prepared out of original judgement/rulings. Although, PDF copy attached in case law is downloaded from Court/Tribunal website, however, IBC Laws does not authenticate the contents of these Orders/Judgments. These Orders/Judgments are not certified copies issued by the judicial authorities. Any material hosted on the website does not constitute any opinion of the IBC Laws, and should not be used to frame any legal opinion or be used in legal proceedings. We advise you to refer the same for understanding purposes only and use the original certified copy of the judgment. IBC Laws is not liable for any loss or damage caused to a person because of text/content posted by us on the website. The post and its content, archives and images are Copyright by IBC Laws. Read More