File No. 10/03/2021-NCLT
6th Floor, Block-3,
CGO Complex, Lodhi Road,
New Delhi- 110003
1. Covid-19 and its variants are reported to be growing fast in several districts of various states and major metropolitan cities. Several strict restrictions have been imposed in several states to control the spread of Covid-19 and its variants. The central Government, various states Govt/UTs have issued directions regulating the working of offices by restricting 50% attendance of staff. NCLT Benches have adopted the said guidelines.
2. Despite taking preventive measures it has been reported from various NCLT benches that certain Members (Judicial /Technical) are reported to be Covid positive and some have come in contact with infected people thereby forced to be in quarantine. Similarly many officers and staff of registry are also been infected. Therefore contact quarantine have become necessary.
3. To avoid further spread of covid-19 and its variants in the NCLT office premises, it is decided that Hon’ble members shall hold proceedings from NCLT chambers/ in special circumstances from their homes offices until further order.
4. The registry will maintain minimum support staff to enable taking the Video Conference(VC) proceedings and for receiving and listing of Urgent Applications.
The member staff tested positive shall intimate/report the registry on recovery or completion of quarantine period.
5. The previous SOPs on Covid-19 protocol to be followed in all respect.
6. This shall remain in force from 10.1.2022 to until further order.
7. This issues with the approval of Hon’ble President, NCLT.
(Shiv Ram Bairwa)
1. P.S. to Hon’ble President, National Company Law Tribunal, New Delhi.
2. Hon’ble Members, National Company Law Tribunal.
3. Secretary, National Company Law Tribunal.
4. PS to Director, (Sh. Amar Singh Meena) Ministry of Corporate Affairs, New Delhi.
5. JR/DR/AR of National Company Law Tribunal, Principal Bench, New Delhi/Kolkata/Mumbai/Chennai/Ahmedabad/Allahabad/Bengaluru/Chandigarh/Guwahati/Hyderabad/Jaipur/Cuttack/Kochi/ Amaravati/ Indore.
6. NCLT web site/ Notice Board.
7. The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, ITO, New Delhi.
8. The Institute of Company Secretaries of India, ICSI, House 22, Institutional Area, Lodhi Road, New Delhi- 110003.
9. The Institute of Cost Accountants of India. CMA Bhawan, 3 Institutional Area, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003
10. All Bar Councils.