SUPREME COURT OF INDIA
New Delhi , dated May 7, 2021
It is hereby circulated for information to all concerned that , in order to meet the demand of justice and for hearing of matters of extremely urgent nature during the rescheduled summer vacation , Hon’ble the Chief Justice of India has been pleased to direct as follows: –
1. During the First Part of rescheduled summer vacation, i.e. from 10.05.2021 to 16.05.2021, Two Division Benches will conduct hearing through Video Conferencing Mode on two days in a week i.e. on Tuesday and Friday.
2. During the First Part of rescheduled summer vacation, i.e. from 17.05.2021 to 25.05.2021, Two Division Benches will conduct hearing through Video Conferencing Mode on two days in a week i.e. on Tuesday and Friday.
3. The matters, whether Fresh or After Notice extremely urgent, mentioned by the Advocates / Party-in-Person requesting for listing during summer vacation, will be listed before the vacation Benches. The Advocates or Party-in-Person desirous of getting their matters listed before the Vacation Benches may send their request for extremely urgent listing, incorporating reasons for extremely urgent listing ,online on the email address ‘ email@example.com ‘ .
4. The extremely urgent matters which are received upto Thursday, will be listed on Tuesday and the extremely urgent matters which are received upto Monday, will be listed on Friday.
5. The Constitution of Vacation Benches for the Second Part and Third Part of Vacation i.e. from 26.05.2021 to 10.06.2021 and 11.06.2021 to 27.06.2021 respectively will be notified later on .
(Vinod Singh Rawat )
(Anil Laxman Pansare )
Registrar (J-I )
Copy to :
Go to Notifications and Circulars Dashboard