Against the order passed under Section 16 of Arbitration Act, 1996, the writ is not maintainable and only remedy available to the aggrieved party is by filing the application under Section 34 and/ or an appeal under Section 37 – Indore Municipal Corporation Vs. M/s. Simplex Infrastructure Ltd. – Madhya Pradesh High Court