Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India
7th Floor, Mayur Bhawan, Connaught Place, New Delhi-110001
Tel: +93. 11 23462900, +93. 11 23462800
Fax: +91 11 23462902, Web.: www.ibbi.gov.in
File No. IP-12011/1/2020-IBBI
Date: November 2, 2020
Dear Insolvency Professional,
Subject: Insolvency Professionals to act as Interim Resolution Professionals, Liquidators, Resolution Professionals and Bankruptcy Trustees (Recommendation) Guidelines, 2020 [Guidelines].
As you are aware that the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (the Board) had released ‘Insolvency Professionals to act as Interim Resolution Professionals, Liquidators, Resolution Professionals and Bankruptcy Trustees (Recommendation) Guidelines, 2020 [Guidelines]’ on June 2nd, 2020.
2. In accordance with the Guidelines, the Board had prepared and shared a panel of IPs with Adjudicating Authority (NCLT and DRT) in June 2020 which was applicable for appointment of IPs as IRPs, Liquidators, RPs and BTs, from July 1, 2020 to November 25, 2020. The aforesaid panel is expiring on November 25, 2020 and the Board has to submit fresh panel to Adjudicating Authority (NCLT and DRT) which would be applicable for appointment of IPs as IRPs, Liquidators, RPs and BTs, from November 26, 2020 to June 30, 2021.
3. In terms of the aforesaid guidelines, the Board shall in the month of November 2020, prepare a Panel of IPs for appointment as IRPs, Liquidators, RPs and BTs from November 26. 2020 to June 30, 2021 and share the same with Adjudicating Authority (AA). The Board shall invite expression of interest (EOI) from IPs, by the specified date, in Form A (enclosed for reference, to be submitted online through the dedicated electronic platform) by sending an e-mail to IPs at their email addresses registered with the Board.
4. Accordingly, an e-mail has been sent to your email ID registered with the Board, seeking EOI for appointment as IRP, Liquidator, RP and BT from November 26, 2020 to June 30, 2021, as per aforesaid guidelines.
5. In this connection, it is advised that the EOI to act as IRP, Liquidator, RP and BT be submitted strictly through online mode only by accessing https://wwvv.ibbi.gov.in/users/login on the Board’s website. The form shall be available in the login account till November 11th 2020.
6. The important instructions for submission of EOI through online mode are enclosed at Annexure. You are advised to go through the instructions carefully before filing your EOI. A `Step by Step Guide’ for submission of EOI has been made available at the aforesaid link.
7. EOI if submitted, through any other mode (viz. e-mails/fax/physical mode/others etc.), EOIs without DSC, EOIs without e-sign, EOIs with invalid DSC/e-sign, EOIs received after due date, being not consistent with the aforesaid guidelines, shall stand rejected.
8. Tampering with the format / furnishing wrong information etc. shall tantamount to rejection of your EOI and may also attract suitable disciplinary action.
9. This communication may not be construed as an offer for appointment.
Encl.: As Above.