File No. 25/02/2023-NCLT
NATIONAL COMPANY LAW TRIBUNAL
6th Floor, Block-3,
CGO Complex, Lodhi Road,
New Delhi- 110003
Dated: 31st October 2023
1. Reference may be made to the directions by Hon’ble Supreme Court of India, in Writ Petition(s)(Criminal) No(s). 351/2023, titled “Sarvesh Mathur Vs. The Registrar General High Court of Punjab and Haryana” vide order dated 15-09-2023 inter alia relating to hybrid/VC hearing mode of hearing by all courts and Tribunals.
2. In view of the directions of Hon’ble Supreme Court, it is directed that no bench of NCLT will deny access to video conferencing facilities or hearing through the hybrid mode to any member of the Bar or litigant desirous of availing of such a facility.
3. This is issued in supersession of all the earlier orders passed by NCLT.
4. This issues with the approval of Hon’ble President, NCLT.
(Naveen Kumar Kashyap)
1. P.S. to Hon’ble President, National Company Law Tribunal, New Delhi.
2. Hon’ble Members, National Company Law Tribunal.
3. NCLT web site/ Notice Board.
Go to Notifications and Circulars Dashboard