NATIONAL COMPANY LAW APPELLATE TRIBUNAL PRINCIPAL BENCH
3rd Floor, Mahanagar Doorsanchar Sadan
(M.T.N.L. Building), 9, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road,
New Delhi — 110003
Dated: 31st May, 2021
1. The Hon’ble Competent Authority, NCLAT has taken note of the present precarious conditions created by COVID-19 situation, and the difficulties of parties in reaching NCLAT while e-filing matters.
2. Considering the above, the Competent Authority has, till the present precarious conditions created by COVID-19 pandemic continues, been pleased to direct as follows.
3. In case concerned Learned Advocates/Authorised Representatives/ Parties-in-person find difficulty in getting the Affidavit to be filed attested, the Affidavit may be filed with I.A. giving undertaking to file Attested Affidavit as per procedure prescribed under the NCLAT Rules, 2016, when Tribunal resumes physical hearing or until further Orders in this regard as may be passed by the Competent Authority, whichever is earlier.
4. Present e-filing payment status For convenience of parties, it is mentioned that the filing fee is being processed through NTRP Portal (Bharat Kosh) i.e. (https://bharatkosh.gov.in/) as well as Demand Draft.
For making the payment through Bharat Kosh, user goes to NTRP Portal (https://bharatkosh.gov.in/) and click on the Quick Payment > Select Ministry (086-CORPORATE AFFAIRS) > Select Purpose (FILING FEE) > next button > fill the amount & Remarks then click on Add button > next button > fill the Depositor’s details > next button > verify the details and Confirm > choose payment gateway & mode of payment (Net banking/Debit card/ Credit card/ UPI) & check “I acknowledge and agree to the terms and conditions” > Pay button > make the payment through your chosen mode i.e. credit card, debit card, net banking etc. (Please refer to the “Bharat Kosh User Guide” available at the following link https://nclat.nic.in/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/Bharatkosh-User-Guide.pdf ).
Scan Copy of Bharat Kosh transaction receipt or Demand Draft is being uploaded on NCLAT e-filing Portal by the applicant.
NCLAT has already put the Bharat Kosh Portal URL in SOP & revised SOP dated 03.01.2021 which is uploaded on website.
5. For further convenience of parties, NCLAT is in the further process of preparing the Payment Link Button and also placing the Bharat Kosh user guide (as available on Bharat Kosh portal) under Help Center page of NCLAT e-filing portal.
6. If in any matter, any Learned Advocate/Authorized Representative/ Party-in-person finds difficulty in process of paying filing fee, the concerned can call 011-24306820/9560014361/8860890683 (during working hours) or may e-mail on “firstname.lastname@example.org” informing difficulty. Registry will give necessary guidance.
By Order of Hon’ble Officiating Chairperson.
Go to Notifications and Circulars Dashboard