“2nd Batch SFA Valuation Exam Coaching“
Online Batch for preparation of Registered Valuers Exam
[Security and Financial Assets Class]
- Last Date of Registration: 12.07.2020 [20 seats only]
- Batch Start Date: 13.07.2020 to 25.07.2020 [12 days]
- Time: 2 1/5 hours every Monday to Saturday from 7:45 PM to 10:15 PM
About the Course
- It will commence from Monday 13th July and conclude on 25th July 20.
- Programme is based on selected topics from the latest Syllabus of IBBI, which is effective from 1st June 20.
- Focus of this programme is to help the participants gain conceptual clarity regarding valuation tools & techniques so that they are able to prepare well to qualify the exam.
- During these two weeks, Monday to Saturday, we will have online classes on Zoom, from 7.45 to 10.15 pm. Two and half hours every day for 12 days (Total 30 Hours).
About the Faculty
CA Pramod Jain
Registered Valuer, Insolvency Professional and Independent Director
- He has been a corporate executive with over three decades of work experience as Head of Finance, Legal, Company Secretary, Global Corporate Trainer and Business Coach.
- He has been a globally sought after Inspirational Speaker and Corporate Trainer. He has delivered series of training workshops and seminars in more than 50 locations and coached thousands of entrepreneurs, business executives and professionals across the globe.
- Incidentally, he has Sixteen Courses to his credit which includes MBA, Chartered Financial Analyst, Cost & Management Accountant, Company Secretary, Bachelor of Law and Chartered Accountancy.
- He has authored two books titled as 1) Finance for Value Creation and 2) You Are A Born Winner.
- Presently, besides, practicing as a Chartered Accountant, Insolvency Professional, and Business Valuation Professional, he also conducts corporate workshops & seminars on various aspects of Finance as well as Life Management for his clients, across the globe.
- He is also on the Board of a Limited Company as an Independent Director.
Registration Fee : Rs. 22, 500 [No GST] per participant
Future in the Valuation
- Valuation as a profession holds tremendous potential for growth for the professionals. As it stands today, all valuation required under the Companies Act 2013 are to be done by a Registered Valuer.
- SEBI also has been progressively insisting on valuation under its different regulations to be done by a Registered valuer.
- Compliance with different IndASs require fair value measurement of different assets and liabilities. These valuations are also to be done by a Registered Valuer.
- However, as per the provisions incorporated in the Draft Valuer’s Bill, going forward valuation of any financial assets or liability under any of the statutes, will need to done by a Registered Valuer only.
Disclaimer : The course will be conducted by the faculty as mentioned above. IBC Laws is providing only platform for promotion. IBC Laws neither a party of the course nor responsible for any dispute.