All about Indian Insolvency Laws
India’s #1 platform for Insolvency Practitioners.
- State Bank of India Vs. M/s. Metenere Ltd. (NCLAT) – A Preliminary Review by Adv. Shreyas Shrivastava & Adv. Shreerat Kamath May 25, 2020
- Adjudicating Authority does not possess the powers to pass an order, which was in the nature of rule under the guise of an order- Union of India, Ministry of Corporate Affairs Vs. Oriental Bank of Commerce – NCLAT May 24, 2020
- Whether an ex-employee of the Financial Creditor having rendered services in the past, should not be permitted to act as IRP at the instance of such Financial Creditor, regard being had to the nature of duties to be performed by the IRP & RP – State Bank of India Vs. M/s. Metenere Ltd. – NCLAT May 24, 2020
- Whether the provisions of Section 59 of the Code can be made applicable under Voluntary Liquidation initiated pursuant to the Companies Act, 1956 and the procedure to be followed and in such case, whether the appeal under Section 42 of the Code is maintainable before the NCLT- Mr. Harrish Khurana Liquidator of M/s. TEIL Projects Limited Vs. M/s. Engineers India Limited & Anr. – NCLAT May 24, 2020
- A decision by judicial or quasi-judicial Authority not informed of reasons provides room for arbitrariness & such decision cannot be supported. In terms of the ingredients of Sec. 40 of the Code, reasons are to be spelt out for rejecting the claims- Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. Vs. Mr. Ashish Arjun Kumar Rathi, Liquidator of SBQ Steels Pvt. Ltd.- NCLAT May 24, 2020
- Suspension of IBC during COVID-19: A mere mask while what is needed is a vaccine- By Anvit Seemansh May 24, 2020
What about us
A new web-based resource is available to assist the professionals practicing in the area of insolvency and bankruptcy, company liquidation, merger & acquisition, valuation etc. to provide up2date information such amended laws and regulations, NCLTs, NCLAT, High Courts, Supreme Court judgments, IBBI’s & MCA’s circulars & Notifications, articles, guide and a platform where they can share his ideas and discuss about the subject matter.
Checkout Best Features
Largest IP/RV network
Nos. of professionals are in regular touch with us through WhatsApp groups and pages as they look to remain updated in this evolving industry. Here you can also update yourself by just scrolling down your cell phone screen. You can discuss with well expert professionals, share your views and more…..