All about Indian Insolvency Laws
A new web-based resource is available to assist the professionals practicing in the area of insolvency and bankruptcy, company liquidation, merger & acquisition, valuation etc. to provide up2date information such amended laws and regulations, NCLTs, NCLAT, High Courts, Supreme Court judgments, IBBI's & MCA's circulars & Notifications, articles, guide and a platform where they can share and discuss about the subject matter.
- NCLAT in the matter of Ms. IL & FS Financial Services Ltd. Vs. M/s. Parsvnath Developers Ltd. – NCLAT August 6, 2019
- Application under IBC shall not reject it on the ground that it is time barred or that it is a claim by an entity other than the Financial Creditor – Sunil Kumar Aggarwal Vs. New Okhla Industrial Development Authority & Ors. – NCLAT August 6, 2019
- If resolution plans is not accepted in CIRP, liquidator has an option to accept such resolution plans as schemes or arrangements in liquidation process – Kautilya Industries Pvt. Ltd. Vs. Parasrampuriya Synthetic Ltd. & Anr. – NCLAT August 6, 2019
- NCLAT in the matter of Mr. Paresh Patel Vs.M/s. Shah Kirit Kumar Babulal Ni Company & Ors. – NCLAT August 5, 2019
- If there is an extra-ordinary situation when the law is silent & there is no guideline in law, certain period can be excluded from the CIRP as followed by SC in the case of Arcelormittal India Private Limited vs. Satish Kumar Gupta & Ors. -IDBI Bank Ltd. Vs.Mr. Anuj Jain Interim Resolution Professional, Jaypee Infratech Ltd. & Anr. – NCLAT August 5, 2019