All about Indian Insolvency Laws
A new web-based resource is available to assist the professionals practicing in the area of insolvency and bankruptcy, company liquidation, merger & acquisition, valuation etc. to provide up2date information such amended laws and regulations, NCLTs, NCLAT, High Courts, Supreme Court judgments, IBBI's & MCA's circulars & Notifications, articles, guide and a platform where they can share and discuss about the subject matter.
- How to become an Insolvency Professional September 15, 2019
- How to become a Registered Valuer? September 15, 2019
- A petition u/s 10 & 12 of the Contempt of Courts Act read with Article 215 of the CoI is in the nature of civil contempt, moratorium u/s 14 will come in force-Ved Prakash Abbot Vs. Kishore K. Avarsekar & Ors-Delhi High Court September 14, 2019
- Guidelines for Appointment of Insolvency Professionals as Administrators under the SEBI (Appointment of Administrator and Procedure for Refunding to the Investors) Regulations, 2018 w.e.f. 01.10.2019 September 12, 2019
- If there was a quality difference, then there was no question of issuing post-dated cheque,while giving reply to the notice under Section 8(2). The said post-dated cheques have also been bounced & OC has no other option but to file the application under IBC- Mukesh Agarwal Vs. RQS Engineering Pvt. Ltd. – NCLAT September 9, 2019