LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES:
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We will collect and process the following information about you:
Information you give us: You will be required to give us personal information about yourself by filling in your details whilst undertaking the following:
- creating an Account, or
- corresponding with us by phone, e-mail, or
- subscribing/using our specific Services, or
- searching for a subject matter, or
- participating in the interactive services offered by the Website such as discussion boards, competition, promotion or survey, other social media functions or make payments etc., or
- troubleshooting any problems.
The information you give us will include your name, e-mail address, phone number and location details, and may include your personal description, photograph, professional registration details, qualification, designation, etc. Your name, photograph, personal description and any other information that you choose to add to your public-facing profile will be available for viewing to other users of the Website. Once you create an Account, other users will be able to see on your profile certain information about your activity on the Website, such as the questions and answers you post, your followers and who you follow, topics of interest to you, the information you list as credentials, and your edits to Your Content (defined below).
The Website enables you to add posts, texts, photographs, videos, links, and files to share with others. All material that you upload, publish or display to others via the Website will be referred to collectively as “Your Content”. You acknowledge and agree that, as part of using the Website, Your Content may be viewed by the general public.
Information we collect about you: With regard to each of your visits to the Website, we will automatically collect and analyse the following demographic and other information:
- we collect and store the information and content that you post on the Website, including your questions, answers, photographs, and comments. Unless you have posted certain content anonymously, Your Content, date and time stamps, and all associated comments are publicly viewable on the Website, along with your name. This also may be indexed by search engines and be republished elsewhere on the Internet in accordance with our Terms of Service. For more information about what you can change, see the below section on Your Rights;
- when you communicate with us (via email, phone, through the Website or otherwise), we may maintain a record of your communication;
- the Website IBC Laws advertising services (“Ad Services”), which may collect user activity and browsing history within the Website and across third-party sites and online services, including those that include our ad pixels (“Pixels”), widgets, plug-ins, buttons, or related services. Our Ad Services collect browsing information such Internet protocol (IP) address and location, your login information, browser type and version, date and time stamp, user agent, website cookie ID (if applicable), time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other information about user activities on the Website, as well as on third party sites and services that have embedded our Pixels, widgets, plug-ins, buttons, or related services.
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), through and from the Website (including date and time); material or information that you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- If you use your account information with Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus or Gmail or any other social networking or similar site (collectively, “SNS”) to sign in to the Website, an option of which may be or may not be provided by the Website to you at its sole discretion, you will be allowing us to pass to and receive from the SNS your log-in information and other user data. If you elect to sign up through an SNS, you may be or may not be asked to enable sharing of your contacts with the Website. If you agree to this sharing, in order to facilitate a more connected experience, we may send notices informing your contacts you have joined the Website so that you and your contacts can find and follow each other on the Website. Please be aware that the specific information we obtain from the SNS is dependent on their privacy policies and/or on your settings regarding what information you have consented to share. You should consult their respective privacy policies for information about their practices.
Information we receive from other sources: We may receive information about you from third parties, such as other users, partners (including ad partners, analytics providers, search information providers), or our affiliated companies or if you use any of the other websites/apps we operate or the other Services we provide. Users of our Ad Services and other third-parties may share information with us such as a cookie ID, device ID, or demographic or interest data, and information about content viewed or actions taken on a third party website, online service or app. For example, users of our Ad Services may also be able to share customer list information (e.g., email or phone number) with us to create customized audience segments for their ad campaigns.
USES OF YOUR INFORMATION
We will use your personal information and any other information collected by us:
- to send Newsletters;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the relevant information and Services;
- to administer and enhance the security of our Website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to remember information to help you efficiently access your Account;
- to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about services we consider similar to those that you are already using, or have enquired about, or may interest you. If you are a registered user, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS or telephone) with information about these services;
- to ensure that Content from our Website is presented in the most effective manner;
- to send you Service-related notices (including regarding any change to the Services) and other promotional material. In order to verify that the e-mail address provided by you belongs to you, we may send you a verification e-mail. Once, the verification process is complete, your Account will be fully functional;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our Services, if any, when you choose to do so;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you.
Further, we may combine the information that we receive from third parties with the information you give to us and information we collect about you for the purposes set out above.
We analyse the log files of our Website to better understand the volume of traffic to particular areas of our Website. This information helps us to serve your information needs.
DISCLOSURE AND DISTRIBUTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
We reserve the rights to distribute your personal information to any third party only under one of the following circumstances:
For Crime Prevention or Investigation: We may share this information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us, when we are:
- Obligated under the applicable laws or in good faith to respond to court orders and processes; or
- Detecting and preventing against the actual or potential occurrence of identity theft, fraud, abuse of Services and other illegal acts;
- Responding to claims that an advertisement, posting or other content violates the intellectual property rights of a third party;
- Under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to enforce or apply our Terms of Service and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
For Internal Use: We may share this information with any member of our Group. The term “Group” includes means, with respect to any person, any entity that is controlled by such person, or any entity that controls such person, or any entity that is under common control with such person, whether directly or indirectly, or, in the case of a natural person, any Relative (as such term is defined in the Companies Act, 2013 to the extent applicable) of such person.
With Selected Third Parties: We or our Group entities may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective buyer of such business or assets.
- If the Company or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- We may also share your information with selected business partners such as: –
-Payment processing companies.
-Service providers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with you.
-Share with third person for delivery of mail/newsletters.
-Share with third parties who are providing or has/had provided services for design or maintain of Website and other related services for Website.
With Advertisers and advertising networks: We share your personal information and any other information collected by us with third parties for direct marketing purposes, research and strategic client analysis objectives and other internal business purposes, and you hereby give consent to the same. This makes it possible for us to operate our companies and provide free services to users like you.
We may also provide our subscribers/advertisers with aggregate or de-identified information about our users to select and serve relevant adverts to you. We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target.
DATA SECURITY PRECAUTIONS:
We are using services of third parties for running, maintaining, database etc. of the Website- www.ibclaw.in. All information you provide to us is stored on third parties servers. Note that IBC Laws is not responsible for malicious/threat/leakage of date by third parties servers.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a username and password which enables you to access certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping these details confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone. You must log out when you leave any section of our Website protected by a password. We recommend closing the browser completely and re-opening it before accessing other websites over the internet. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. We cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted through the Website; any transmission is at your own risk.
Please note that such request shall only be valid from the date that we receive such request and we will not be responsible for any communications that you may receive from third parties that received your information prior to such request.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- You may correct, amend, add or delete personal information from your Account at any time by logging in and visiting your profile page.
- You are free to remove or delete Account at any point in time. If you choose to delete your Account information, then your Account will be removed from public visibility on the Website, and it may not be restored by us, however Your Content shall be available on the Website and/or any other platform where it has been shared, linked or referred.
In accordance with Information Technology Act, 2000 and Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules, 2011 made thereunder, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Mobile No.: +91 79763-58490
Monday to Friday – 10 am to 6 pm
PRIVACY CONTACT INFORMATION: