Rajasthan Real Estate Regulatory Authority
2nd & 3rd Floor, RSIC Wing, Udyog Bhawan,
Tilak Marg, C-Scheme, Jaipur-302005
Sub: Re-registration of a Registered Project or part thereof and Modification of Estimated Finish Date
In exercise of the powers conferred on the Authority under section 37 of the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016, and with a view to clarify certain matters, the following directions are hereby issued:
1. If a promoter wants to curtail the size of a registered project by deleting such part of the project in which no booking, allotment, sale or offer for sale has yet been made, the promoter shall apply for such curtailment through online module for Map Revision; and he may get the deleted part of the project re-registered at any time in future, as separate phase(s) of the project, before making any advertisement, marketing, booking, allotment, sale or offer for sale in such part of the project. In such cases of re-registration, promoter can propose a new estimated finish date for such phase(s) of the project.
2. If a promoter wants to split a registered project into two or more phases and booking, allotment, sale or offer for sale has been made in respect of unit(s) in both or all such phases, the promoter shall apply for curtailment of the existing project through online module for Map Revision; and simultaneously get the deleted part of the project re-registered as separate phase(s), by making a fresh application for registration thereof. In such cases of re-registration, status of the project (New/Ongoing) and estimated finish date of the project as declared at the time of registration of e parent project cannot be changed. But if any extension of registration had been granted for the parent project, same shall hold good for such re-registered phase(s) as well.
3. In all such cases of re-registration, a fee equal to the fee (registration fee and standard fee) as currently payable on registration of a new project shall be payable; but no penalty shall be payable on account of delayed registration of such ongoing phase or advertisement, marketing, booking, allotment, sale or offer for sale made before registration of such new project. This fee structure would also apply where re-registration may be allowed by the Authority in the case of lapsed or revoked projects or in the event of change of promoter.
4. If the promoter has not made any booking, allotment, sale or offer for sale in a registered project, and wants to change the estimated finish date of the project, he may apply for modification of estimated finish date (not amounting to extension) under online module for Project Modification. For this, under the same online module, he shall have to simultaneously also apply for updation of Form-B and the draft Agreement for Sale so as to update therein the modified estimated finish date. Where the promoter proposes to prepone the estimated finish date, he may apply for such modification even if booking, allotment, sale or offer for sale has been made in the project.
This issues with the approval of Hon’ble Chairman.
Copy for information and necessary action:-
- PS to Chairman, Rajasthan RERA
- PS to Member (Sh. Shailendra K. Agarwal), Rajasthan RERA
- PS to Member (Sh. Salvinder Singh Sohata), Rajasthan RERA
- PS to Adjudicating Officer, Rajasthan RERA
- PS to Registrar, Rajasthan RERA
- SA, Dorf & RISL Sh. Mukesh Arora
- Coordinator, Conciliation Forum, Rajasthan RERA
- Chairman/President, Confederation of Real Estate Developers’ Associations of India (CREDAI) Rajasthan, 424, 4th Floor, Laxmi Complex, MI Road, Jaipur – 302001
- Chairman/President, Confederation of Real Estate Developers’ Associations of India (CREDAI) NCR Bhiwadi Neemrana, E-127, Industrial Area, Bhiwadi, Alwar-301019
- President, Township Developer Association of Rajasthan (TODAR), Prim Pavilion, E-66, Nakul Path, Lal Kothi Scheme, Jaipur — 302015
- Chairman/President, Rajasthan Affordable Housing Developers Association (RAHDA) S-220, Time Square, Central Spine, Vidyadhar Nagar, Jaipur
- Vice Chairman, RAJREDCO, Jaipur
- Chairman, All India Federation of Tax Practitioners (CZ), c/o Shri Pankaj Ghiya, 10, Ganesh Colony, Bhairav Path, JLN Marg, Jaipur-302004
- Chairman, RERA Awareness Committee, ICAI, Jaipur Branch, Jain Rathore & Associates, 105, Jagdish Enclave, Hawa Sadak, Civil Line Circle, Opp. Ram Mandir, Jaipur-302006.
- Chairman, RERA Committee, Tax Consultant Association, Jaipur, 801-803, 8th Floor, Signature Tower, DC-2, Behind Apex Bank, Tonk Road, Jaipur — 302015
- President, RERA India Educational & Resources Federation, 6F42 & 43, Mahima Trinity Mall, Plot No. 5, Swage Farm, New Sanganer Road, Jaipur-302019
- Chairman, The Indian Institute of Architects, Rajasthan Chapter, 400, F-72, ‘Suryoday’, Subhash Marg, Bagadiya Bhawan, C-Scheme, Jaipur-302001
- Chairman/Secretary, Rajasthan Realtors Association (RRA), 308, 3rd Floor, Plot No. 1, Felicity Tower, Sahakar Marg, Lal Kothi, Jaipur- 302005
- Chief Editor, RERA Times, Ghiya & Company, E-68, Ghiya Hospital Complex, Sector-12, Malviya Nagar, Jaipur — 302017
- All officers of Rajasthan RERA
- Guard File
- Rajasthan RERA Website
- All promoters (through their dashboard)
Page 3 of 3