The Companies Act, 2013
Chapter– XXIA Producer Companies
Part- III Management of Producer Company
1[Section 378U: Committee of directors.
378U. (1) The Board may constitute such number of committees as it may deem fit for the purpose of assisting the Board in the efficient discharge of its functions:
Provided that the Board shall not delegate any of its powers or assign the powers of the Chief Executive, to any committee.
(2) A committee constituted under sub-section (1) may, with the approval of the Board, co-opt such number of persons as it deems fit as members of the committee:
Provided that the Chief Executive appointed under section 378W or a director of the Producer Company shall be a member of such committee.
(3) Every such committee shall function under the general superintendence, direction and control of the Board, for such duration, and in such manner as the Board may direct.
(4) The fee and allowances to be paid to the members of the committee shall be such as may be determined by the Board.
(5) The minutes of each meeting of the committee shall be placed before the Board at its next meeting.]
1. Inserted by the Companies (Amendment) Act, 2020, w.e.f. 11.02.2021[S.O. 644(E) dated 11.02.2021].
Access complete Bare Act here and Notification and Circular here.
IBC Laws specifically does not make any warranties or representations as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of any such Material or the same being up-to-date. IBC Laws periodically updates the Material on this Site whenever amendments are made by Parliament. Refer disclaimer here.