The Companies Act, 2013
Chapter– XXIA Producer Companies
Part- III Management of Producer Company
1[Section 378V: Meetings of Board and quorum.
378V. (1) A meeting of the Board shall be held not less than once in every three months and at least four such meetings shall be held in every year.
(2) Notice of every meeting of the Board of Directors shall be given in writing to every director for the time being in India, and at his usual address in India to every other director.
(3) The Chief Executive shall give notice as aforesaid not less than seven days prior to the date of the meeting of the Board and if he fails to do so, he shall be liable to a penalty of five thousand rupees:
Provided that a meeting of the Board may be called at shorter notice and the reasons thereof shall be recorded in writing by the Board.
(4) The quorum for a meeting of the Board shall be one-third of the total strength of directors, subject to a minimum of three.
(5) Save as provided in the articles, directors including the co-opted director, may be paid such fees and allowances for attendance at the meetings of the Board, as may be decided by the Members in the general meeting.]
1. Inserted by the Companies (Amendment) Act, 2020, w.e.f. 11.02.2021[S.O. 644(E) dated 11.02.2021].
Access complete Bare Act here and Notification and Circular here.
IBC Laws specifically does not make any warranties or representations as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of any such Material or the same being up-to-date. IBC Laws periodically updates the Material on this Site whenever amendments are made by Parliament. Refer disclaimer here.