Rajasthan Real Estate Regulatory Authority
2nd & 3rd Floor, RSIC Wing, Udyog Bhawan,
Tilak Marg, C-Scheme, Jaipur-302005
No. F.1(229) RJ/RERA/2021/1478
Dated : 27.08.2021
Sub: Submission of Hardcopy of Application for Registration of Project (to be submitted in future only after the project is registered)
As per the Authority’s order no. 1196 dated 12.04.2018 as amended vide order no. 3080 dated 16.08.2019, hardcopy of registration application, alongwith all the documents uploaded therein, is required to be submitted within 7 days from the date of online submission of application for registration of the project, otherwise delay processing charges are applicable @ Rs. 1,000/- per day, with a maximum cap of 5% of the registration fee.
As the applications for registration and all post-registration modifications are now submitted online and processed by the Authority on deskflow system, hardcopy of application is no more required before registration of the project. Therefore, now onwards, hard copy is to be submitted post-registration, that too after Registration Certificate (RC) has been issued by the Authority, for purposes of future reference and record.
In this context, the Authority, in exercise of its powers under section 37 of the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016 (hereinafter called ‘the Act’), hereby issues the following directions for compliance by the promoters of registered projects:
1. While submitting online application for registration, promoter shall also upload Form A in Project Profile (in “Other approvals as may be required and obtained for the project” tab).
2. Hardcopy of the online application, which includes all the uploaded documents, shall be submitted to the Authority. within 30 days from the date of issue of RC.
3. Hardcopy submitted shall contain all the documents which are uploaded in the registered project, besides print-out of (1) RC, (2) online summary sheet (Project Profile), (3) Promoter Profile and (4) fee receipts. No uploaded documents may be left out and no other documents may be included in the hard copy. Printout should be taken only after (and not before) the project is registered so that the changes made in the online application form or documents uploaded therein during the scrutiny process are captured in the hardcopy submitted. Similarly, if any document got revised during the process of scrutiny, hardcopy of the document should reflect the document as it finally stood uploaded on the date of registration of the project. That is to say that the hardcopy submitted should be an exact replica of the online application displayed on RERA web portal for public viewing.
4. Hardcopy shall be submitted in hardbound file, with Promoter Name, Project Name and Registration No. written on the cover, with sketch pen or DVD writer.
5. All the documents shall be properly indexed and placed in sequence as per the attached Index template. This Index shall be placed in the file at the top and below that will be RC, Project Profile, Promoter Profile, fee receipts and then other documents in the order shown in the Index
6. Numbering of pages shall be done on top right corner of all pages, starting from last page of file to top of file; and then page numbers will accordingly be shown in the Index.
7. In case the promoter fails to submit the hardcopy, with complete set of documents, in accordance with these directions, within 30 days from the date of issue of RC, delay processing charges of Rs. 1,000/- per day (with no maximum cap) shall be payable before or at the time of depositing the hardcopy. In addition, the Authority may also impose a penalty under section 63 and suspend/revoke registration of the project under section 7 of the Act, for the violation of these directions.
8. Promoter shall keep with him a parallel set of the hardcopy as deposited with the Authority and keep adding to it 2 hardcopies of each application/document filed with the Authority online, post-registration, until the completion of project. A hardcopy of all such post-registration documents shall be submitted to the Authority if and when asked for by the Authority, otherwise with the copy of the CC/OC uploaded on RERA web portal, within 30 days of such uploading.
9. In the case of projects registered or pending for registration, where the hardcopy of application would have been deposited before 01.09.2021, two hardcopies of all post-registration applications/ documents filed online shall be similarly maintained by the promoter and one of the two sets of these documents shall be submitted to the Authority if and when asked for by the Authority, otherwise with the copy of CC/OC uploaded on RERA web portal, within 30 days of such uploading.
This issues with the approval of Hon’ble Chairman and shall come into effect on 01.09.2021
(Ramesh Chandra Sharma)
Go to Notifications and Circulars Dashboard