BR Foundation is conducting a webinar on how to make career in IBC? from June 19- June 20, 2021
If you want to make a career in insolvency laws, why not learn from industry experts who have played an instrumental role since the inception of the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code in 2016.
At BR Foundation, we strongly believe that studies should not be restricted to classroom learning only. Young people must be given exposure to listen and learn from the incredible, inspiring and impactful professionals who are doing valuable work in their respective fields.
WHAT WE DO
We organise conferences, conclaves, summer and winter schools mainly for law students and legal professionals. All our events are carefully curated to help the participants think more deeply about their subjects and view their on-going education with an eye for skill, value and development.
ABOUT OUR LAST CERTIFICATE COURSES
BR Foundation conducted a 4-day course on “International Dispute Settlement” which was conducted from May 28 to May 31, 2021 focusing on the developments and growing relevance of international dispute settlement mechanisms all around the globe. Through this Certificate Course, we seeked to provide the participants with an in-depth knowledge of the growing relevance of international dispute settlement mechanisms all around the globe. We are pleased to inform you that in the said certificate course, our list of speakers included the following personalities:
- Mr. Nakul Dewan, Senior Advocate, Supreme Court of India
- Mr. Steven Finizio, Partner, Wilmer Cutler Pickering Hale and Dorr LLP, London
- Mr. Tejas Karia, Partner and Head Arbitration, Shardul Amarchand Mangaldas & Co.
- Mr. Surjendu Sankar Das, AOR, Supreme Court of India and Ex-Partner, Shardul Amarchand Mangaldas & Co.
- Mr. Debesh Panda, AOR, Supreme Court of India
- Mr. Robert Price, Associate, International Arbitration, Latham & Watkins, London
- Mr. Sandeep Bhalothia MCIArb, CIAE, Head of Legal Affairs, Augumented Era, Dubai
- Ms. Tinaz Kalyanvala ACIArb, Counsel- International Arbitration, London
- Mr. Tariq Khan, Principal Associate, Advani & Co.
- Ms. Catriona Paterson, Partner, Omnia Strategy LLP, London
- Ms. Dharshini Prasad, Counsel, Wilmer Cutler Pickering Hale and Dorr LLP, London
- Ms. Shalaka Patil, Principal Associate, Cyril Amarchand Mangaldas.