Content and Format
- We welcome guest posts on Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016 (hereafter referred “IBC”).
- Wherever case law, statutory materials or other resources are being referred to, appropriate links must be provided to those in the main text itself and citation of judgment must be provided.
- Analytical posts are preferred over descriptive ones.
- Submissions must be sent in an MS Word document to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Authors must include their brief biographical information.
- Each submission will be reviewed by one or more editors of the ibclaw.in Blog, who retain their absolute discretion in determining whether to accept a post and, if accepted, whether the post requires revisions. Contributors must work with the editors to incorporate suggested revisions and comments.
- Through their submissions, the contributors confirm that the work represents their original contribution, and that it has not been copied or plagiarized in whole or in part from other works.
- In case contributors have any actual or potential conflicts of interests in relation to the subject matter of their contribution, that must be disclosed.