Webinars in Association with IBC Laws
Topic: The Enviable World of Personal Guarantees
Time : October 7, 2020 (Wednesday), From 4:30 P.M.to 6:00 PM
- Chief Guest: Shri S. J. Mukhopadhaya, Past Chairperson of NCLAT
- Moderator : Smt. Mamta Binani, Chairperson, Council of Legal Affairs, MCCI Kolkata
- Shri Partha Sen, DGM, Stressed Assets Group, SBI Kolkata
- Shri Piyush Mishra, Partner, AZB & Partners
Merchants’ Chamber of Commerce & Industry (MCCI) in association with:
- IBC Laws
- NCLT Kolkata Bar Association
- Association of Corporate Advisers and Executives
Knowledge Partner: AZB & Partners
Recording available here:
|07.10.2020||The Enviable World of Personal Guarantees | Shri S. J. Mukhopadhaya||Click here|
|29.08.2020||Panel Discussion on Interplay of IBC with the Law of Limitation||Click here||Click here|
|23.08.2020||Out of court restructuring fosters better resolution than in-court restructuring||Click here|
|04.07.2020||Insolvency of Real Estate Companies – The best option for Home Buyers and Builders Part-II||Click here||Click here|
|28.06.2020||Avoidable or PUFE Transactions under IBC vs. Forensic Audit under RBI Guidelines- Part-II||Click here||Click here|
|27.06.2020||Insolvency of Real Estate Companies – The best option for Home Buyers and Builders Part-I||Click here||Click here|
|21.06.2020||Avoidable or PUFE Transactions under IBC vs. Forensic Audit under RBI Guidelines- Part-I||Click here||Click here|
One time registration for upcoming webinars
Now, No requirement to register your email address for every upcoming webinars
- One email will be sent 3-5 days before the date of upcoming webinars for marking in your calendar.
- One email on the webinar day will be sent with a direct join link of the webinar.
- These e-mails will only be sent by us.
- Only webinar emails will be sent.
One Time Registration Form
Find Case Laws & Commentary on Personal Guarantors under IBC
Subscribe YouTube Channel
For any assistance WhatsApp us