Webinars in Association with IBC Laws
Add wings to your Webinar
I. Live/Upcoming Webinars:
The Critical Aspects of Resolution Process
II. Latest Webinars:
|24.07.2021||The Critical Aspects of Resolution Process By Shri Rajasekhar V K Member, Judicial, NCLT Kolkata||Click here|
|30.06.2021||Five Years of IBC: Reminisce and Looking Ahead||Click here|
|20.01.2021||Proposed pre- Pack Insolvency Resolution Process Under IBC||Click here||Click here|
|07.10.2020||The Enviable World of Personal Guarantees | Shri S. J. Mukhopadhaya||Click here|
|29.08.2020||Panel Discussion on Interplay of IBC with the Law of Limitation||Click here||Click here|
|23.08.2020||Out of court restructuring fosters better resolution than in-court restructuring||Click here|
|04.07.2020||Insolvency of Real Estate Companies – The best option for Home Buyers and Builders Part-II||Click here||Click here|
|28.06.2020||Avoidable or PUFE Transactions under IBC vs. Forensic Audit under RBI Guidelines- Part-II||Click here||Click here|
|27.06.2020||Insolvency of Real Estate Companies – The best option for Home Buyers and Builders Part-I||Click here||Click here|
|21.06.2020||Avoidable or PUFE Transactions under IBC vs. Forensic Audit under RBI Guidelines- Part-I||Click here||Click here|
III. Conduct a Webinar in association with IBC Laws
If you are planning to conduct a webinar, make an association with us to invite large participants who are working in the Insolvency, Banking and Debt Recovery and ADR field. We will manage your Webinar and circulate it at a large level in our WhatsApp Groups, Social Media, Newsletter etc. so more professionals can be benefited. To associate us, only three steps as under:
1. Add IBC Laws’s logo in your all brochures, pamphlets and send us the same in email firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp +91 9577994433. Our Logos are available here: IBC Laws Logo White Background and Transparent Background.
2. Send us Webinar join Link in email or WhatsApp. Please ensure no email should be asked at the time of joining of the Webinar.(We have onetime registration and participants are not interested to provided email address elsewhere).
3. After completion of the Webinar, send us Recorded video and Notes/PPTs for uploading on our YouTube channel. We will give credit you on our YouTube Channel also.
IV. One time registration for upcoming webinars
Now, No requirement to register your email address for every upcoming webinars
- One email will be sent 3-5 days before the date of upcoming webinars for marking in your calendar.
- One email on the webinar day will be sent with a direct join link of the webinar.
- These e-mails will only be sent by us.
- Only webinar emails will be sent.
One Time Registration Form
Subscribe YouTube Channel
For any assistance WhatsApp us