This blog and its content, archives and images is Copyright by IBC Laws. All rights reserved. If you are interested in linking, quoting, or reprinting articles from IBC Laws in whole or in part, please do read our copyright policy:
- Cut and paste of entire/part of posts are strictly prohibited and will be taken very seriously. That is copyright infringement. Also prohibited are full translations of our articles on separate websites or blogs.
- You may not republish articles/full or part posts from IBC Laws without direct written permission from us. Feel free to quote anything from this work with a link to it as a source, but keep in mind that this is copyrighted material.
- Always provide a hyperlink (full URL) to the article where the quote is from and do not use techniques (like rel=nofollow) that try to hide credits from search engines. Copy quoted material exactly, enclose it in quotation marks, and mention IBC Laws immediately before or after the quote.
- All trademarks within are property of their respective holders.
- Although the author believes the contents to be accurate at the time of publication, no liability is assumed for them, their application or any consequences thereof. If any misrepresentations, errors or other need of clarification is found, please contact us immediately.
Every effort has been made to avoid errors or omissions. In spite of this, errors may creep in. Any mistake, error or discrepancy noted may be brought to our notice which shall be taken care of. It is notified that neither ibclaw.in nor the authors will be responsible for any damage or loss of action to any one, of any kind, in any manner, therefrom. It is suggested that to avoid any doubt the reader should cross-check all the facts, law and contents of the material on web with original Government publication or notifications.
ibclaw.in and/or its directors, authorised editor, employees, agents, representatives and authors make no representations about the suitability, reliability, availability, timelines and accuracy of the information, products, services and related material contained on the ibclaw.in web site for any purpose. All such information, software, products, services and related material are provided “as is”.
The material contained on this site and on the associated web pages is general information and is not intended to be advice on any particular matter. Subscribers and readers should seek appropriate professional advice before acting on the basis of any information contained herein. ibclaw.in, its directors, employees, agents, representatives and the authors expressly disclaim any and all liability to any person, whether a subscriber or not, in respect of anything and of the consequences of anything done or omitted to be done by any such person in reliance upon the contents of this site and associated web pages.
In no event shall ibclaw.in be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any damages whatsoever including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of the use or performance or inability to use the ibclaw.in web site or related services.
Discussions on, or arising out of this, blog between contributors and other persons shall not create any attorney-client relationship.
As such, this does not constitute specific legal advice. By using this blog you understand and acknowledge that there is no relationship of whatsoever nature (including implied, legal or fiduciary) between you and the publisher. The Blog should not be used as a substitute for specific legal advice.
The views or opinions or content expressed in this website are those of the author/(s) alone and do not necessarily reflect the official position of ibclaw.in or the position of any other agency, organisation, employer or company. Assumptions made in the analysis are not reflective of the position of any other entity other than the author/(s), and these views are subject to change, revision and rethinking at any time. Please do not hold us to them in perpetuity.
Your use of the service is solely at your own risk. The service is provided as an “as is” and “as available” basis only. ibclaw.in expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchant ability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
Links may appear on the blog that may be used to link to other blog(s) or websites. These links are provided solely as a courtesy to our blog visitors. ibclaw.in has no control over the linked sites or the materials, information, goods or services available or contained on these linked sites. ibclaw.in is not responsible for and does not endorse or warrant in any way any materials, information, goods or services available through such linked sites or any privacy or other practices of such sites. If you decide to access any of the linked sites, you do so entirely at your own risk. ibclaw.in reserves the right to terminate any link at any time. Many of the links on this blog will take you to sites operated by third parties. The contributors of this blog have not reviewed all of the information on these sites or the accuracy or reliability of any information, data, opinions, advice, or statements on these sites. The contributors do not endorse these sites, or opinions they may offer. These third-party links are offered solely for the purpose of discussion and thinking on related information and other related topics. It is also possible that some of the pages linked may become inactive after the lapse of a period of time. ibclaw.in neither endorses in any way nor offers any judgment or warranty and accepts no responsibility or liability for the authenticity, availability of any of the goods or services or for any damage, loss or harm, direct or consequential or any violation of local or international laws that may cause infringement by your visiting and transacting on these websites as well as on using websites links which are provided on these websites.
We are not liable or responsible for any of the loss occurred by the use of our website; We are not liable if any person get loss while using our content; We can change our website’s content anytime without notifying to our register or regular visitors; We cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted through the Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to try to prevent unauthorised access.
The contents of this website are for information purposes only, to enable public to have a quick and an easy access to information, and do not purport to be legal documents. ibclaw.in does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained in this website. ibclaw.in may make changes to the contents, or to the information described therein, at any time without any notice. Commercial use of web contents is prohibited without the written permission of the ibclaw.in.
It is notified that neither ibclaw.in nor the service provider will be responsible for any loss or damage to any one, of any kind, in any manner, therefrom. Viewers are advised to verify the content from original Government Acts/Rules/Notifications etc.
Group members cannot circulate messages that are illegal, dangerous to national security, violate IT laws or are objectionable. Group admin don’t want such content and are not responsible for it.If you join the group it means you are willing to share your contact number in public, any one can message or call you. If you have any privacy concerns immediately leave the group or do not join this group. If you are sharing or posting any thing in the group you alone will be fully responsible for the post you shared or posted. Any thing shared or posted in the group will be shared by group members and admin with other groups and people in public without your permission therefore do not post any thing for that you have any kind of privacy concerns. Group admin keeps the right to remove any group member at any time without any intimation or reason.
The creators, admins and officials of this Whatsapp groups are not and will not be held responsible for any content on this group which is deemed to be inappropriate, defamatory, insulting, incorrect or in any other way legally actionable. This includes content which may be racially offensive or of a sexually offensive nature. We hereby indemnify and distance ourselves from such content. We are ultimately not responsible for content posted by users without our prior consent or permission or approval. Users are responsible for their own conduct and the content which they post. By voluntarily entering this group and by not removing yourself from this group you place yourself under the posted rules and guidelines of this group regularly posted by the admins and officials of this group. Users who transgress the stated rules of this group will be removed as soon as humanly possible (or as soon as it is brought to our attention). You should not take anything you see or hear or read on this group as legal advice or professional guidance. You should verify any information given here for yourself first before acting on it. This group exists for information purposes only. These terms are not negotiable and by remaining a member of this group you agree to such terms. If you do not agree please exit the group immediately.
By using this website, you agree to the following also:
1. By sending a request to become a member or by joining as member of Network of ibclaw.in Groups including Whatsapp groups I acknowledge and agree to the following group rules, group policy and disclaimer. I also agree that the Admin team has the right to restrict admission, remove, or ban anyone to any of the groups without any notification. Network of ibclaw.in Social Media Groups includes Facebook Groups, Google Groups, WhatsApp Groups, LinkedIn Groups and other Networking Groups in various Social Media. By sending a request to become a member or by joining as a member, I agree to display and share my real name, real recent face picture as Profile Display Picture, and basic information with members of Network of ibclaw.in Social Media Groups including Whatsapp groups. I also agree that, I will keep working & active Indian Local Mobile phone number as my Whatsapp Number.
2. As a member of Network of ibclaw.in groups, I will abide by the group rules and use only the group to connect with professional working in the same filed for networking. I will not involve in any inappropriate, unethical, or illegal activities, including but not limited to forwarding any inappropriate posts, using foul and vulgar language, sharing inappropriate posts, posting promotions of any kinds, personal attacks, personal insulting messages, bullying of any member, sending unsolicited personal messages to any group member whom I don’t have previous acquaintance with, or posting inappropriate messages, images, videos or inappropriate comments.
3. As a member of this Network of ibclaw.in Social Media Groups including Whatsapp groups etc., I accept the leadership of Admins in managing and moderating the group activities, and I will not modify or change name and icon of any of the groups. I also agree that Admin may verify before admission to any group and I agree to provide true verifiable information to the Admin and not to provide any false information anytime.
4. I understand by voluntarily joining Network of ibclaw.in Social Media Groups including Whatsapp groups etc., that during my participation in Whatsapp Group, my information including my phone number, my name, my photos etc. may be exposed to other members of the Whatsapp Groups and I may be exposed to risks that include, but are not limited to, information shared with other members, the dangers of serious loss or damage (“Injuries and Damages”). I agree to WAIVE, DISCHARGE CLAIMS, AND RELEASE FROM LIABILITY Network of ibclaw.in Group, its Organizers, Group Admins or Managers, Meetup Organizing Committee Members and Leaders from any and all liability on account of, or in any way resulting from any damages, in any way connected with the activities I participate through these Network of ibclaw.in Social Media Groups including Whatsapp groups etc..
5. As a member of these Network of ibclaw.in Social Media Groups including Whatsapp groups etc., I voluntarily participate in networking and discussions, and I completely understand, the Group is not responsible for any damage or injury happens by any communication, participation or sharing any information.
6. I further agree to HOLD HARMLESS Network of ibclaw.in Social Media Groups including Whatsapp groups, its Admins and leaders from any claims, damages, injuries or losses caused by my own negligence while I participate in any discussions or communication. I understand and intend that this assumption of risk and release is binding upon my heirs, executors, administrators and assigns, and includes any minors accompanying me on the Activity.
7. If I bring guests to participate in any event I take full responsibility of the guests and agree to all above terms and conditions. I acknowledge that I understand that Network of ibclaw.in Groups and its Admins are not responsible and liable for any damage, loss or injury happens during any communication, posts, activities or meetup events or any related unspecified activities.
8. Also as a Group member of Network of ibclaw.in Social Media Groups including Whatsapp groups etc., I agree that I will not disclose, post or share, in any manner, any inappropriate messages, any confidential or proprietary information or confidential material or copy right information through any of the Social Media Groups including Whatsapp Groups. Group Admin and Managers are not responsible in any way, for any inappropriate posts or any violation by any posting made by any group member.
9. Group members are required not to make defamatory statements, personal attacks or bullying anyone in the group in any manner and not to infringe or authorize any infringement of copyright or any other legal right by any communications made in the group. Any such communication is contrary to group’s policy. The Group will not accept any liability in respect of such communication, breach of confidentiality, copy right violation, violation of intellectual property rights and for any damages or any other liability arising. The information, discussion, comments and contents of Social Media Groups are for purely for informational and networking purposes only and are not a complete reference resource.
10. The discussions or comments posted by individual members via Social Media Group are not intended to be, and should not be considered, a substitute for professional, ethical and legal advice, or for professional consultation or legal, or other professional advice. Group admin team is not responsible for any posts including but not limited to Job posts, Sale posts, promotional posts, matrimonial posts, meetup events posted in the groups.
11. The Groups also does not recommend or endorse any specific providers, Job providers, Consultancy, Recruiters, Service Providers, Websites, Products, Opinions or other information that may be mentioned by group members or I may access or discover via any links posted in the group. I will always seek professional legal and ethical advice of qualified professional related to any matter including but not limited to education, sales, job, immigration etc. I may not rely on any information accessible through this group or via any website links posted on the group to my specific circumstances.
12. Discussions, comments, job opportunity, sale, trade, immigration procedure tips, events, promotions, any other kinds of posting posted on this group are not legal or professional advice and should not be relied upon. The opinions expressed at or through this group are the opinions of the individual member and may not reflect the opinions of the group or group admin.
13. I have voluntarily joined Network of ibclaw.in Social Media Groups including Whatsapp groups for the purpose of networking and I have the right to leave the group anytime. Once I leave the group, Admin reserves the right to restrict or deny my re-enter into the same or any of the groups.
14. Group Admins also have the right to remove and ban users who violate group policy and rules. The discussions posted on one whatsapp Group could be forwarded to our other Groups of NETWORK OF ibclaw.in including but not limited to whatsapp, Linkedin, Facebook, Google Groups, Twitter, Blog, yahoo groups etc, as a member of this group, I acknowledge that I am aware of this, and agree that I will not violate any copy right violation or confidentiality violations by posting any information on these groups which will be also forwarded manually or automatically fed to other Social Media Group and lists of NETWORK of ibclaw.in.
15. I understand that comments, discussions and other posting posted on this group could be accessed by non- Group members also through various social media. Group Admin and Managers are not responsible for any comments, postings, discussions posted by individual members on this Group , manually forwarded or automatically fed to other similar Groups through various feeds.
16. Group Admins reserve the right to admission to anyone and remove any member from any Group without any further notification.
17. The Admins have right to make modifications on the group rules group policy, and disclaimer, anytime without notice, for effective management and moderation of group activities. As a member of the group, it’s my responsibility to update myself with changes and modifications in the Group Rules and Group policies including disclaimer.
Here Social Media Group(s) including:
1. Groups on WhatsApp(including on Business WhatsApp) created by Mobile No.: +91 79763 58490
2. WhatsApp Bulletins (including on Business WhatsApp) created by Mobile No.: +91 79763 58490
3. WhatsApp Broadcasts (including Business WhatsApp) created by Mobile No.: +91 79763 58490
4. Facebook Page: IBC Laws (Page ID: @ibclaw.in and URL: https://www.facebook.com/ibclaw.in/)
5. Facebook Groups: Insolvency Professionals Group ID: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2089170044664925/
6. Linkedin Company Page: IBC Laws (Page ID: https://www.linkedin.com/company/ibclaw/)
7. Groups and pages on Google created by firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
8. Other any Social Media Group created by IBC Laws in Offical ID or mail IDs or Mobile No. as describe above.
Additions Disclaimer for Directory:
We are just providing a platform using services of third-party where you can list or update your personal and professional information for accessing to general public. We are not responsible or liable for anything.
You agree that your details will be published in general public and it will be available for general public. Since, an URL is generated for your listing, your listing will be available at google and other search engines and any one case access your personal and professional details. IBC Law will assign You a user ID and a password when You register. Your user ID and password shall only be used by You. You are solely responsible for maintaining and protecting the confidentiality of Your user ID and password, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under Your user ID and password. You may not share your user ID and password with anyone else, and you are solely responsible for maintaining and protecting the confidentiality of your user ID and password. You are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your user ID and password. You can access and update your login information on your “User Dashboard” webpage.
The Personal Information you provide and we collect is stored within databases that controlled by third party (hosting http://www.ibclaw.in website at WordPress and using various Plugins provided by various entities/persons wordwide). Since no security system is impenetrable, we cannot guarantee the security of our databases, nor can we guarantee that information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet. Please read terms and conditions of these third parties. Your information may be transferred to, and maintained on, computers located outside of your state, province/territory, or country where the privacy laws may not be as protective as those where you live. Your information may be subject to access requests from governments, courts, law enforcement officials and national security authorities in the India according to its laws. Subject to the applicable laws, we will use reasonable efforts to ensure that appropriate protections are in place to maintain protections on the Personal Information. By submitting your Personal Information, you consent to having your personal data transferred to, processed, and stored in any country.
IBC Laws does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity, quality or appropriateness of any content transmitted to or through the Platform. You acknowledge that IBC Laws simply acts as a passive conduit and an interactive computer service provider for the publication and distribution of content posted by you or a service provider. You understand that all content posted on, transmitted through, or linked through the Platform, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such content originated. You understand that IBC Laws does not control, and is not responsible for content available through the Platform, and that by using the Platform, you may be exposed to content that is inaccurate, misleading, or offensive. You agree that you must evaluate and make your own judgment, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any content.
You further acknowledge that IBC Laws has no obligation to screen, preview, monitor or approve any content published by you, a service provider, or a third party. However, IBC Laws reserves the right to review and delete any content that, in its sole judgment, violates the terms and conditions of this Agreement. By participating in the Program and using the Platform, you agree that it is solely YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to evaluate your risks to bear associated with the use, accuracy, usefulness, completeness or appropriateness of any content that you submit, receive, access, transmit or otherwise convey through the Platform. Under no circumstances will IBC Laws be liable in any way for any content provided by you, a service provider, or a third party, including without limitation, content that contains any errors, omissions, defamatory statements, or confidential or private information or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content submitted, accessed, transmitted or otherwise conveyed via the Platform. You waive the right to bring or assert any claim against IBC Laws relating to your content or the content or a service provider or other third party, and release IBC Laws from any and all liability for or relating to any such content.
IBC Laws does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, data, advertising, products, goods or services available or unavailable from, or through, any service providers. You agree that should you use or rely on such content, data, advertisement, products, goods or services, available or unavailable from, or through any service Provider, IBC Laws is not responsible or liable, indirectly or directly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with such use or reliance. Your dealings with or participation in promotions of any service provider, and any other terms, conditions, representations or warranties associated with such dealings (including without limitation any Service Contracts), are between you and such service provider exclusively and do not involve IBC Laws. You should make whatever investigation or other resources that you deem necessary or appropriate before hiring or engaging service providers.
You agree that IBC Laws is not responsible for the accessibility or unavailability of any service provider or for your interactions and dealings with them, waive the right to bring or assert any claim against IBC Laws relating to any interactions or dealings with any service provider, and release IBC Laws from any and all liability for or relating to any interactions or dealings with service providers.