India's #1 platform for Insolvency Practitioners
- Filing of list of stakeholders under clause (d) of sub-regulation (5) of Regulation 31 of the IBBI (Liquidation Process) Regulations, 2016 – IBBI Circular No. IBBI/LIQ/40/2021 04th March, 2021 dt. 04.06.2021 March 6, 2021
- An analysis of Section 2(1)(f) of Arbitration Act – Amway India Enterprises Pvt. Ltd. Vs. Ravindranath Rao Sindhia & Anr – Supreme Court March 6, 2021
- The Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India(Liquidation Process) (Amendment) Regulations, 2021 March 6, 2021
- Whether as per section 22(5) of the SICA the Appellant is entitled to get exclusion in computing the period of limitation spent in SICA Proceedings? – Mazda Agencies (Partnership Firm) Vs. Hemant Plastics & Chemicals Ltd. – NCLAT New Delhi March 5, 2021
- State Bank of India Vs. Vibha Agro Tech Limited – NCLAT New Delhi March 5, 2021
All about Indian Insolvency Laws
A new web-based resource is available to assist the professionals practicing in the area of insolvency and bankruptcy, company liquidation, merger & acquisition, valuation etc. to provide up2date information such amended laws and regulations, NCLTs, NCLAT, High Courts, Supreme Court judgments, IBBI’s & MCA’s circulars & Notifications, articles, guide and a platform where they can share his ideas and discuss about the subject matter.
What We Offer
We believe that a case law becomes useful when it can be found on time in an easy way. To fulfill this, we report all judgments in three parts, Case Reference, Brief about the decision and Full text of the judgment including heading of the judgment which helpful to find the right judgment using our advance filter functions & tools.