India's #1 platform for Insolvency Practitioners
Insolvency | Banking | Corporate Laws
- 1st RRC on Insolvency & Bankruptcy Code on 16th-18th December, 2021 November 29, 2021
- Adjudicating Authority cannot maintain any application for modification or implementation of any condition post approval of a Resolution Plan – G.P. Global Energy Pvt. Ltd. Vs. Mr. Ani Kohli RP for Tirupati Infraprojects Pvt. Ltd. – NCLT Principal Bench November 28, 2021
- Whether a foreign award is sufficient to initiate insolvency proceedings against the Corporate Debtor under the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016 – Jaldhi Overseas Pte. Ltd. Vs. Steer overseas Pvt. Ltd. – NCLT Cuttack Bench November 28, 2021
- Assignment of loan to an ARC after approval of Resolution Plan by NCLT – Electrosteel Castings Ltd. Vs. UV Asset Reconstruction Company Ltd. & Ors. – Supreme Court November 27, 2021
- When no mention of existence of dispute is made by the Corporate Debtor, the Operational Creditor can immediately file Application under Section 9 of IBC – Henan Boom Gelatin Co. Ltd. Vs. Sunil Healthcare Ltd. – NCLAT New Delhi November 27, 2021
“A Case Law becomes useful in your practice when you find it on time.”- Editor-in-Chief
All about Indian Insolvency Laws
India’s Leading Insolvency Platform
IBC Laws® publishes case laws, legal contents, commentary, articles with wide range of search functions using advance technology. A complete guide on Indian Insolvency Laws & most updated website to keep you up2date in your Insolvency Profession.
We assist professionals practicing in the area of insolvency & bankruptcy, company liquidation, merger & acquisition, valuation etc. to provide up2date information such amended laws and regulations, NCLTs, NCLAT, High Courts, Supreme Court judgments, IBBI’s & MCA’s circulars & Notifications, articles, guide and a platform where they can share ideas and discuss about the subject matter.
All in one platform ! Just on your Click
Insolvency & Bankruptcy
Companies Act & Other Allied Laws
Only the best
Aliquam condimentum odio imperdiet ex porttitor volutpat. In vel blandit dui, et volutpat quam. Vivamus euismod nisi tortor, eu scelerisque quam posuere acam lectus libero.
Duis blandit, dui id tempor tempor, justo tellus dictum sapien, ut viverra justo enim in nulla. Morbi volutpat dignissim dui, non ultrices urna fermentum ac. Pellentesque euismod erat ac nulla sodales.