All about Indian Insolvency Laws
- IBC Data Analysis February 14, 2020
- Analysis the provisions of Limitation Act, 1963 with respect to Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016 February 14, 2020
- Retention Money is an Operational Debt & period of limitation start on completion of the Defect Liability Period-Aashish Mohan Gupta vs Hind Inn and Hotels Ltd. – NCLAT February 14, 2020
- Claim amount, towards interest on loan alone, cannot be termed as an Operational Debt-M/s Steel India vs Theme Developers Pvt. Ltd.-NCLAT February 14, 2020
- If the order is reserved by the Adjudicating Authority, the Appellant/Respondent cannot be characterised as an ‘aggrieved or affected’ person u/s 61 till the final order is passed-Doshion Pvt. Ltd. vs. Phoenix ARC Pvt. Ltd.- NCLAT February 14, 2020
- At the time of settlement, Adjudicating Authority exercising the power under Rule 11 of NCLT rules, 2016 may direct the Appellant to pay interest for the period of delay in payment-M/s B.E. Billimoria and Company Ltd. vs M/s Vikram Ispat Udyog -NCLAT February 14, 2020
What about us
A new web-based resource is available to assist the professionals practicing in the area of insolvency and bankruptcy, company liquidation, merger & acquisition, valuation etc. to provide up2date information such amended laws and regulations, NCLTs, NCLAT, High Courts, Supreme Court judgments, IBBI’s & MCA’s circulars & Notifications, articles, guide and a platform where they can share his ideas and discuss about the subject matter.
In your Inbox, by subscribing IBC Newsletter, you will receive weekly newsletter.