India's #1 platform for Insolvency Practitioners
- Chennai Bench of NCLAT will start its functioning from 25.01.2021 through Virtual Mode January 24, 2021
- Webinar Recoding on Pre-Packaged Insolvency Resolution Process dated 20.01.2021 January 23, 2021
- Successful Resolution Applicants Granted Immunity against Criminal Liability – Adv. Pooja Upadhya January 23, 2021
- Whether the pre-existence of dispute shall be seen from the date of the first demand notice or the second demand notice? – Naresh Sevantilal Shah Vs. Malharshanti Enterprises – NCLAT New Delhi January 20, 2021
- JKS The Banyaan Private Limited Vs. Bank of Baroda – NCLAT New Delhi January 20, 2021
All about Indian Insolvency Laws
A new web-based resource is available to assist the professionals practicing in the area of insolvency and bankruptcy, company liquidation, merger & acquisition, valuation etc. to provide up2date information such amended laws and regulations, NCLTs, NCLAT, High Courts, Supreme Court judgments, IBBI’s & MCA’s circulars & Notifications, articles, guide and a platform where they can share his ideas and discuss about the subject matter.
What We Offer
We believe that a case law becomes useful when it can be found on time in an easy way. To fulfill this, we report all judgments in three parts, Case Reference, Brief about the decision and Full text of the judgment including heading of the judgment which helpful to find the right judgment using our advance filter functions & tools.