India's #1 platform for Insolvency Practitioners
- Whether the provision of Section 14 as well as Section 33(5) of the IBC shall prevail over Section 3 of WBPIDFE Act? – Directorate of Economic Offences Vs. Binay Kumar Singhania & Ors- NCLAT New Delhi May 7, 2021
- When once the CoC is/was formed, the Resolution Professional cannot alter the same. A Resolution Professional has no Adjudicatory Power under the Code – Mr. K.N. Rajakumar Suspended Director Vs. V. Nagarajan RP of M/s. Aruna Hotels Ltd. – NCLAT Chennai May 7, 2021
- NCLAT extends the CIRP period beyond 330 days – Vivek Raheja, Resolution Professional- NCLAT New Delhi May 7, 2021
- Conundrum on concept of Subordinate charge in CIRP under IBC – By Mr. Divyanshu Dubey May 4, 2021
- Dishonour of Cheque: The Duality of IBC and Negotibale Instruments Act, 1881 – By Ms. Reema Jain May 4, 2021
All about Indian Insolvency Laws
A new web-based resource is available to assist the professionals practicing in the area of insolvency and bankruptcy, company liquidation, merger & acquisition, valuation etc. to provide up2date information such amended laws and regulations, NCLTs, NCLAT, High Courts, Supreme Court judgments, IBBI’s & MCA’s circulars & Notifications, articles, guide and a platform where they can share his ideas and discuss about the subject matter.
What We Offer
We believe that a case law becomes useful when it can be found on time in an easy way. To fulfill this, we report all judgments in three parts, Case Reference, Brief about the decision and Full text of the judgment including heading of the judgment which helpful to find the right judgment using our advance filter functions & tools.