India's #1 platform for Insolvency Practitioners
- The Appellant’s application under Section 10 of the IBC was reserved for order by the NCLT and when the order came to be passed, the Adjudicating Authority again adjourned the matter directing it to be listed for further clarification – Marappar Textiles Pvt. Ltd. Vs. Indian Overseas Bank – NCLAT New Delhi December 4, 2020
- Once the claims of the Appellants have been admitted, no role is ascribed to them in the deliberation of the Committee of Creditors – Anil N. Surwade & Ors. Vs. Mr. Prashant Jain, Resolution Professional, Sejal Glass Ltd. – NCLAT New Delhi December 4, 2020
- Step by Step Guide – Claims Module December 3, 2020
- The Court work (Virtual hearing) and filing etc. in the NCLAT will remain suspended on 1st and 2nd December, 2020 November 30, 2020
- Filing of list of creditors under clause (ca) of sub-regulation (2) of regulation 13 of the IBBI (Insolvency Resolution Process for Corporate Persons) Regulations, 2016- Circular No. IBBI/CIRP/36/2020 dated 27.11.2020 November 29, 2020
All about Indian Insolvency Laws
A new web-based resource is available to assist the professionals practicing in the area of insolvency and bankruptcy, company liquidation, merger & acquisition, valuation etc. to provide up2date information such amended laws and regulations, NCLTs, NCLAT, High Courts, Supreme Court judgments, IBBI’s & MCA’s circulars & Notifications, articles, guide and a platform where they can share his ideas and discuss about the subject matter.
What We Offer
We believe that a case law becomes useful when it can be found on time in an easy way. To fulfill this, we report all judgments in three parts, Case Reference, Brief about the decision and Full text of the judgment including heading of the judgment which helpful to find the right judgment using our advance filter functions & tools.