India's #1 platform for Insolvency Practitioners
Insolvency | Banking | Corporate Laws
- Insolvency Bulletin- Sep’21 October 24, 2021
- Does the Refundable Security Deposit given by a Joint Developer constitute a Financial Debt? – Magnate Industries LLP Vs. Safal Developers Pvt. Ltd. – NCLT Mumbai Bench October 23, 2021
- Sale as a going concern is always a better resolution of the Corporate Debtor than permitting part sale – Nimmagadda Surya Pradeep Bio-Tech Pvt. Ltd. Vs. M/s. Kamineni Steel and Power India Pvt. Ltd. – NCLT Hyderabad Bench October 23, 2021
- Is the annexation of a certified copy mandatory for an appeal to the NCLAT against an order passed under the IBC – Summary of Supreme Court judgment in V Nagarajan Vs. SKS Ispat and Power Ltd. & Ors. October 22, 2021
- When will the clock for calculating the limitation period run for filing appeal under Section 61 of the IBC – V Nagarajan Vs. SKS Ispat and Power Ltd. & Ors. – Supreme Court October 22, 2021
“A Case Law becomes useful in your practice when you find it on time.”- Editor-in-Chief
All about Indian Insolvency Laws
India’s Leading Insolvency Platform
IBC Laws® publishes case laws, legal contents, commentary, articles with wide range of search functions using advance technology. A complete guide on Indian Insolvency Laws & most updated website to keep you up2date in your Insolvency Profession.
We assist professionals practicing in the area of insolvency & bankruptcy, company liquidation, merger & acquisition, valuation etc. to provide up2date information such amended laws and regulations, NCLTs, NCLAT, High Courts, Supreme Court judgments, IBBI’s & MCA’s circulars & Notifications, articles, guide and a platform where they can share ideas and discuss about the subject matter.
Webinars in association with IBC Laws®
All in one platform ! Just on your Click
Insolvency & Bankruptcy
Companies Act & Other Allied Laws
Only the best
Aliquam condimentum odio imperdiet ex porttitor volutpat. In vel blandit dui, et volutpat quam. Vivamus euismod nisi tortor, eu scelerisque quam posuere acam lectus libero.
Duis blandit, dui id tempor tempor, justo tellus dictum sapien, ut viverra justo enim in nulla. Morbi volutpat dignissim dui, non ultrices urna fermentum ac. Pellentesque euismod erat ac nulla sodales.