India's #1 platform for Insolvency Practitioners
- The pendency of an application challenging the constitution of the voting share percentage of creditors cannot prevent AA in disposing of the replacement of IRP to RP application – Vishwanath Sharma Vs. Pawan Kumar Singal IRP of Piyush IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd. – NCLT Principal Bench June 13, 2021
- Overview of the Position of MSMEs as Corporate Debtors and as Operational Creditors under the IBC – By Mr. Rajrishi Ramaswamy June 12, 2021
- Jaypee Infratech Bankruptcy Case – The Final Bid – by Ms. G Vidya Kamath June 12, 2021
- Defaulted in repaying the arbitral award passed on the basis of rental agreement is not covered under financial debt – M/s. National Agriculture Cooperative Marketing Federation Ltd. Vs. M/s. Synergy Petro Products Pvt. Ltd. – NCLT Principal Bench June 12, 2021
- To save the time, upon coming to knowledge of the order of admission of the corporate debtor into CIRP, the statutory authorities should withdraw their direction of attachment from the assets of the corporate debtor & the bankers are restrained from giving effect to any attachment order – Ram Ratan Modi (RP of Duncans Industries Ltd.) Vs. ICICI Bank – NCLT Kolkata Bench June 12, 2021
All about Indian Insolvency Laws
A new web-based resource is available to assist the professionals practicing in the area of insolvency and bankruptcy, company liquidation, merger & acquisition, valuation etc. to provide up2date information such amended laws and regulations, NCLTs, NCLAT, High Courts, Supreme Court judgments, IBBI’s & MCA’s circulars & Notifications, articles, guide and a platform where they can share his ideas and discuss about the subject matter.
What We Offer
We believe that a case law becomes useful when it can be found on time in an easy way. To fulfill this, we report all judgments in three parts, Case Reference, Brief about the decision and Full text of the judgment including heading of the judgment which helpful to find the right judgment using our advance filter functions & tools.