All about Indian Insolvency Laws
India’s #1 platform for Insolvency Practitioners.
- GST Department had no jurisdiction to raise demands for the period prior to take over date after the resolution plan was finalized & approved-Ultra Tech Nathdwara Cement Ltd. Vs. Union of India-Rajasthan High Court April 8, 2020
- After Round three of Amendments, Is it finally done for the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code? April 8, 2020
- Guidelines for Court Functioning Through Video Conferencing during Covid-19 Pandemic- Supreme Court April 6, 2020
- Personal Guarantors to Corporate Debtor’s under Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code 2016 by Keshav Mantri April 6, 2020
- Analysis of Selling Companies as “Going Concern” By Keshav Mantri April 6, 2020
- MCA-21 compliance by Resolution Professionals including liquidator April 3, 2020
What about us
A new web-based resource is available to assist the professionals practicing in the area of insolvency and bankruptcy, company liquidation, merger & acquisition, valuation etc. to provide up2date information such amended laws and regulations, NCLTs, NCLAT, High Courts, Supreme Court judgments, IBBI’s & MCA’s circulars & Notifications, articles, guide and a platform where they can share his ideas and discuss about the subject matter.
Checkout Best Features
Largest IP/RV network
Nos. of professionals are in regular touch with us through WhatsApp groups and pages as they look to remain updated in this evolving industry. Here you can also update yourself by just scrolling down your cell phone screen. You can discuss with well expert professionals, share your views and more…..