Special Features of IBC Laws:
- Reporting Case Laws in three section: 1. Case Reference 2. Brief about the Decision and 3. Full text of the judgment and Heading.
- Brief about the decision (summary, no lecture) help in selection of case laws
- Extensive search & filter function
- Quick results with relevant heading and Brief about the decision in search function. Without opening full case law, you can decide whether it is relevant or not.
- Inter linking of hierarchy of case status of Supreme Court with NCLAT and NCLT and vice versa.
- Current Status of a Case Laws with Case Citation of subsequent
- Extensive list of Subjects which help to find all case laws at one place.
- Section wise Case Laws sub-categorised
- Separate filter for Important Case Laws with forum wise such NCLT, NCLAT, HC & SC.
- Details case reference to identify a case law.
- Sperate Summary of Landmark judgments of SC
- Case Citation, Case Name, Counsel, judge etc. more features….
- Cover all Bare contents
- All relevant case laws with case citation(clickable link) of full judgment
- No lectures
- Sub-heading help to locate at right contents
- Chapter/ Topic wise, Section wise, Regulation wise separate Search & filter function
- Updated every month end.
- Bare Act- Full section can be read just in one selection.
- Regulations in simple format
- Rules [same as regulations]
- Notification & Circulars
- Other bare contents in one section
- Allied Laws
- Quick Section Search & Read function
- Extensive Dashboard for Notification & Circulars where Act wise, Section wise, Year wise and other parameters wise Notifications & Circulars available.
- One search function for other ADR bare acts.
Social & Email Newsletter Bulletin
Insolvency module Full Access
One Subscription Plan at discounted price for Professionals Firms or IPEs