Special Features of IBC Laws:
- Extensive subject/category wise filter which helps to find case laws in grouping.
For example: There are five categories for CIRP case laws in Subject Functions:
- CIRP-I: Initiation of CIRP, Common issues etc.
- CIRP-II: IRP/RP Appointment, Moratorium, Public Announcement, Claim etc.
- CIRP-III: CoC constitution, meetings, voting etc.
- CIRP-IV: Conduct CIRP, Time Limit, Co-Operation, Affairs, assets, bank guarantee etc.
- CIRP-V: EOI, Memorandum, Resolution Plan, After Resolution Plan issues etc.
Further, sub-categories/sub-subjects of the above as under (sample of some sub-subjects):
- on Dispute
- on pre-stage/impleadment/intervention of third party
- on moratorium, CIRP withdrawal, CIRP time line, default limit u/s 4 etc.
- on authorization of filing application
- on notice to Corporate Debtor
- on Rent/lease issue
- on belated, disputed claims
- on IRP/RP appointment, removal, fee, CIRP cost etc.
- on CoC authorized presentative
- on Home Buyers/ Group Insolvency/Reverse CIRp
- on cases arises after approval of Resoution plan
- on resolution plan modified, security deposit, withdrawal, revised, implement etc.
- Liquidation claim, sale of assets, time, distribution etc.
- Payment to dissenting Financial Creditors, Operational Creditors, Secured Creditors
- on PUFE(Preferential, Undervalued, Fraudulent, Extortionate] Transactions etc. and more….
- Section wise, sub-section wise case laws
- Separate filter for important/landmark Case Laws with forum wise such NCLT, NCLAT, HC & SC
- Reporting Case Laws in three section: 1. Case Reference 2. Brief about the Decision(of relevant judgments only) and 3. Full text of the judgment and Heading. Brief about the decision (summary, no lecture) help in selection of case laws.
- Corporate Debtor wise Case Laws
- Separate filter for Personal Guarantors cases
- Date, month, year wise case laws filter function
- Current Status of a Case Laws with Case Citation of subsequent. Inter linking of hierarchy of case status of Supreme Court with NCLAT and NCLT and vice versa(of important/relevant judgments only)
- Details case reference to identify a case law
- Case Citation, Case Name, Counsel, judge etc.
- Extensive search, filter functions and quick results more features….
- Cover all Bare contents
- All relevant case laws with case citation(clickable link) of full judgment
- No lectures
- Sub-heading help to locate at right contents
- Chapter/ Topic wise, Section wise, Regulation wise separate Search & filter function
- Bare Act- Full section can be read just in one selection
- Regulations in simple format
- Rules [same as regulations]
- Notification & Circulars
- Other bare contents in one section
- Allied Laws
- Quick Section Search & Read function
- Extensive Dashboard for Notification & Circulars where Act wise, Section wise, Year wise and other parameters wise Notifications & Circulars available.
- One search function for other ADR bare acts.
Social & Email Newsletter Bulletin
Insolvency module Full Access
Bulk Purchase/Corporate Plan
One Subscription Plan at discounted price for Professionals Firms and IPEs
Note: The content on the Website is for personal use only and not for commercial exploitation, read Terms & Conditions here.
Why Subscribe IBC Laws for Insolvency & Bankruptcy?
All about Indian Insolvency Laws
“A Case Law becomes useful in your practice when you find it on time.” – Editor
We provide a single page Dashboard for all contents on Corporate Resolution, Pre-packaged Insolvency, Personal Guarantors Insolvency, Liquidation, Winding Up, Insolvency Professional guidelines, IPA, Case Laws etc., all in one page.
Reporting structure and Current Status of a case
Reporting of all case laws in three sections: Case Reference, Brief about the Decision and Full text of the judgment. In Case Reference section, status of a case likewise set aside, appeal dismissed, upheld etc. is also provided with interlinking of impugned order/judgment or subsequent judgments duly with case citation. Brief about the decision section contains summary of the case laws in few lines which helps to find right case laws in short time.
Apart from NCLT, NCLAT, High Courts, Supreme Court case laws, IBC relevant case laws of other forums such Securities Appellate Tribunal, PMLA-AT etc. are reported in in IBC Case Laws Module.
Wide range of Subject & Sub-subject categories
Result oriented, quick result of Search & Filter functions
Both main bar and search function work without any “Search” button, means select and just find results. Even case name, subjects, section etc. are being populated at the time of typing case laws.
Result contains heading, summary, case reference to identify whether a case law right for your case or not.