All about Indian Insolvency Laws
IBC, Companies Act, SARFAESI & Recovery of Debt
- Email Newsletters
- Monthly Case Laws Compilation (in PDF)
- Updates on your Personal WhatsApp No.(Complimentary)
- Access of updates send on WhatsApp Groups with summary of case laws, full text, legal contents, notifications and circulars
- Legal Contents
- Section wise, sub-section wise case laws
- Separate filter for important/landmark Case Laws with forum wise such DRAT, NCLT, NCLAT, HC & SC etc.
- Reporting Case Laws in three section: 1. Case Reference 2. Brief about the Decision(of relevant judgments only) and 3. Full text of the judgment and Heading. Brief about the decision (summary, no lecture) help in selection of case laws.
- Date, month, year wise case laws filter function
- Details case reference to identify a case law
- Case Citation, Case Name, Counsel, judge etc.
- Extensive search, filter functions and quick results.
- Extensive subject/category wise filter which helps to find case laws in grouping.
For example: There are five categories for CIRP case laws in Subject Functions:
- CIRP-I: Initiation of CIRP, Common issues etc.
- CIRP-II: IRP/RP Appointment, Moratorium, Public Announcement, Claim etc.
- CIRP-III: CoC constitution, meetings, voting etc.
- CIRP-IV: Conduct CIRP, Time Limit, Co-Operation, Affairs, assets, bank guarantee etc.
- CIRP-V: EOI, Memorandum, Resolution Plan, After Resolution Plan issues etc.
Further, sub-categories/sub-subjects of the above as under (sample of some sub-subjects):
- on Dispute
- on pre-stage/impleadment/intervention of third party
- on moratorium, CIRP withdrawal, CIRP time line, default limit u/s 4 etc.
- on authorization of filing application
- on notice to Corporate Debtor
- on Rent/lease issue
- on belated, disputed claims
- on IRP/RP appointment, removal, fee, CIRP cost etc.
- on CoC authorized presentative
- on Home Buyers/ Group Insolvency/Reverse CIRp
- on cases arises after approval of Resoution plan
- on resolution plan modified, security deposit, withdrawal, revised, implement etc.
- Liquidation claim, sale of assets, time, distribution etc.
- Payment to dissenting Financial Creditors, Operational Creditors, Secured Creditors
- on PUFE(Preferential, Undervalued, Fraudulent, Extortionate] Transactions etc. and more….
and more features….
- Bare Act- Full section can be read just in one selection
- Rules & Regulations
- Notification & Circulars
- Chapter wise Sections, Rules, Regulations, Notifications, Circulars, Reports etc.
- Quick Section Search & Read function
- Extensive Dashboard for Notification & Circulars where Act wise, Section wise, Year wise and other parameters wise Notifications & Circulars available.
- One search function for other ADR bare acts.
IBC & Companies Act
Insolvency module Full Access
SARAFESI & RDB Act, 1993
Debt Recovery Module Full Access
IBC, Companies Act, SARAFESI & RDB Act, 1993
Insolvency & Debt Recovery Module Full Access
Social & Email Newsletter Bulletin
Are your looking a subscription plan for your Firm/Company?
Professional Firm/Multiple Users/Enterprise/Corporate Plan
"Keep your team up-to-date"
One Subscription Plan at discounted price for Multiple Users or Professionals Firms and IPEs
WhatsApp us to +919577994433 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for free trial
Why Subscribe IBC Laws
All about Indian Insolvency Laws
“A Case Law becomes useful in your practice when you find it on time.” – Editor
Check Guide on Case Laws Search
IBC Laws Case Laws Search Guide Part I
IBC Laws Case Laws Search Guide Part II
We provide a single page Dashboard for all contents on Corporate Resolution, Pre-packaged Insolvency, Personal Guarantors Insolvency, Liquidation, Winding Up, Insolvency Professional guidelines, IPA, Case Laws etc., all in one page.
Reporting structure and Current Status of a case
Reporting of all case laws in three sections: Case Reference, Brief about the Decision and Full text of the judgment. In Case Reference section, status of a case likewise set aside, appeal dismissed, upheld etc. is also provided with interlinking of impugned order/judgment or subsequent judgments duly with case citation. Brief about the decision section contains summary of the case laws in few lines which helps to find right case laws in short time.
Apart from NCLT, NCLAT, High Courts, Supreme Court case laws, IBC relevant case laws of other forums such Securities Appellate Tribunal, PMLA-AT etc. are reported in in IBC Case Laws Module.
Wide range of Subject & Sub-subject categories
Result oriented, quick result of Search & Filter functions
Both main bar and search function work without any “Search” button, means select and just find results. Even case name, subjects, section etc. are being populated at the time of typing case laws.
Result contains heading, summary, case reference to identify whether a case law right for your case or not.